Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I am hoping someone on this site can help me out.  A few weeks ago there was a video on here demonstrating a clear mat for rolling out fondant...I believe the price was $15.99.  I have searched this site and so far am having no luck.  I did write down the phone number but am afraid I've lost it.

Thank you all in advance.

Sharon

Views: 7588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you all...I finally found it.....:0)
Hi Sharon,

I just ordered one of these the other week, and yes, it is 15.99 plus shipping. The website is www.sweetwise.com and the phone number is 615-874-1445- you have to call to order- the business hours and other info is on the website. I used mine for the first time last night. It does work like it shows, but it will take me some getting used too. Have fun with it

Julie
Woops, somehow I missed your reply saying you already found the info:P
Thank you all for your response, I so appreciate it. Would love to hear from others who have used this mat. I have the Ateco mat which is wonderful, but I till want this one to....I am the type ( if I see it I must have it) ...I know it is a bad trait.....I can get it for my birthday that is coming up soon. Thanks everyone.
I just got The Mat yest and wil be using the mat on Friday afternoon and will let you know.
I was like that at one time but many things I "Thought" I wanted/needed turned out to just be not worth what I paid or not really useful...now I buy what I know I will get use from and usually things I can use for more than one purpose....

Sharon said:
Thank you all for your response, I so appreciate it. Would love to hear from others who have used this mat. I have the Ateco mat which is wonderful, but I till want this one to....I am the type ( if I see it I must have it) ...I know it is a bad trait.....I can get it for my birthday that is coming up soon. Thanks everyone.
I ordered 2 sets of mats yestrday. Sure hope I can do it as well as I see it demonstrated on the video. I can't wait for them to arrive and give them a try. I have the Ateco mat, which I will never give up, but I was thinking that with this mat being clear I can see where I am placing it on the cake. Did I waste my money...sure hope not.
I received my Sweetwise mat today...I can't wait to try it out but I do not have any cakes to do right now so I may just do a dummy cake.....I cannot just make a cake because I want to try these mats out, for I am trying to diet so I do not want to bake a cake that I am not giving away....maybe I will do a Halloween cake for my husband's office.....I have to try this mat.
I have used the mat and love it. while doing a cake for my granddaughter I needed to add uncolored fondant to make the circle bigger and I loved the way the mat allowed me to do that. I also found that covering the cake was easier.
I have used my Sweetwise mat a few times now and I absolutely love it - I have nothing negative to say about it at all. It just makes covering a large cake so much easier.  I am not good with moving it with the rolling pin and my Ateco mat was/is great but, its not see through, because this Sweetwise mat is clear you can see exactly where you are placing it on the cake so it simplifies covering your cake.  Love it and so worth the $15.99.

Hi Guys,

Writing from Canada. Found the mat at Walmart (in the scrapbooking section) for $10.00.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service