Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Happy-Happy Birthday Sandra!!!!!

And you are older than me after all!  HA HA HA! 

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love that cake Bonnie - very cool effect.

Thanks Katy!!

When one can't 'draw', or 'paint', one condescends to play with the available colors, for lack of anything better to do ... lol  My take on a 'muddy puddle' design... lol  And I know that Sandra can appreciate my, our, attempt here, because I had the usual help with this endeavor. {:o)

Bonnie, I am so sorry!  I just now saw this posting....don't know how I missed it!?  I love this cake!  As usual, it is so happy and fun.  Did you use the neon colors?  I can just see the two of you covered up to your elbows in food coloring - LOL!  Thank you so much, my sweet friend, for the birthday wishes!

Anytime Pumpkin!  lol  We only had the light colors in neon, and we did use them!  I especially like the green!

Sandra Smiley said:

Bonnie, I am so sorry!  I just now saw this posting....don't know how I missed it!?  I love this cake!  As usual, it is so happy and fun.  Did you use the neon colors?  I can just see the two of you covered up to your elbows in food coloring - LOL!  Thank you so much, my sweet friend, for the birthday wishes!

I have the neon colors but haven't used them yet.  This makes me want to break them out and have at it :o))

Wish you a Happy Birthday Sandra!!! 

Nice cake Bonnie.

Thanks, Inoka!  Don't you just love the colors and technique on this cake?!  I do!

Inoka Nishanthi said:

Nice cake Bonnie.

Thank you!!!

I

After long time , I got a chance to come see you ladies...

Yes Sandra,love the colors and the technique too.

Sandra Smiley said:

Thanks, Inoka!  Don't you just love the colors and technique on this cake?!  I do!

Inoka Nishanthi said:

Nice cake Bonnie.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service