Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Rules Reminder - Naughty or Illegal Drug Related Cakes

Just a friendly reminder regarding naughty cake and drug related cake pictures.  We've seen some lately and just wanted to bring your attention to the rules regarding pictures. 

Please do not post x-rated or drug related cakes (medical cakes are acceptable), as the photos can be seen by anyone. 

We want to encourage young decorators. Inappropriate pictures will be removed and you will be notified.

Thanks for your cooperation!

You can find the rules posted here - http://www.cakeswebake.com/forum/topics/cakes-we-bake-rules

Views: 1655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for letting us know, nadah. :)

nadah said:

Hi Eileen , the boobs shaped cake that showes everything - but i think it was removed yesterday , thanks

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the best discussion to post this in, but it fits the topic...

Perhaps some of you have got requests for cakes which you aren't comfortable doing?!  I got a request today for a cake which I am not comfortable doing.  How do you tell the client diplomatically and nicely "NO can't do this one"?  I'm willing to give other options....

Any thoughts on how to phrase the email or couple sentences would be great!!

Thanks!
Meera

I'm assuming it is a naughty cake.  You can simply say you don't do naughty cakes.  Honest and to the point.  I can't imagine someone taking offense.

Hey Deah,

Yes it is a naughty cake!  I agree i want to be honest and to the point!! Cheers!

I agree with Deah.  I would be the same way, Meera.  I simply don't do naughty cakes.  The naughtiest I've ever done was the bra cake and that just looked like a swimsuit top and didn't have anything that would be construed as inappropriate (I don't think).
Thanks Deah and Eileen.  I told the client just that!  Let's hope she comes back for my other options ;)
There are several very inappropriate cakes on here tonight.... I can not send any messages because for some reason it will not let me anymore but hope one of you get this right away... icky

Thanks, Jeri.  I found 4 - whew! those were something else.  Let me know if there are any more. 

One day we need to set aside sometime and look at your permissions and such to see why you can't send messages. 

Deah, I used to be able to send messages and then all of the sudden it will not allow me to anymore.  Theresa said something about clearing my browser but silly me.... don't know how to do that.  I had to upgrade my internet browser so am wondering if that is why.    Those cakes were pretty raunchy!

Don't know what browser you have but give this a try - http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

jeri c said:

Deah, I used to be able to send messages and then all of the sudden it will not allow me to anymore.  Theresa said something about clearing my browser but silly me.... don't know how to do that.  I had to upgrade my internet browser so am wondering if that is why.    Those cakes were pretty raunchy!
Aaaaand once again I missed 'em.  (snapping fingers in a "shucky darns" kinda way).

You really missed SOMETHINGS Eileen...I searched for an admin last night but no one online...saw Jeri and tried to get her thru chat but no luck...even my bf was like "what the hell!"...

Is a message regarding "naughty" cakes sent to members when they sign up? ...if not, then this should be a part of the welcome message...hopefully this prevents uploading of such images....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service