Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I can't for the life of me remember what brand/where I used to purchase separator plates. I am looking for the plastic plates & columns that interlock. The columns are the kind I could cut to height needed. The columns were round but had vertical veins or stripes. They don't need to have any fancy look. I do occasionally leave space between tiers for flowers but they are hidden from view. 

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SPS by Bakery Crafts. I think has them too. HTH.

Reply to Discussion


© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service