Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

has any 1 used this for frosting a cake (! NOT RICH'S !)a cake and stored  it over nite ?BETTERCREAM PRE WHIPPED !

Views: 807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I worked at the store we used that. It was made by Brill.  Tastes like Cool Whip with a slight bitter after taste.  It holds up pretty good but for best results it needs to be kept cold.  You can pipe with it and make flowers and stuff. Hope this helps

yes thank you ! iv used it in shoprite cake decorating , but we stock pilled the freezer with the cakes we made ! so i did'nt know how it would hold up leaving it out !and putting gumpate deco's on it ?

Kathy said:

When I worked at the store we used that. It was made by Brill.  Tastes like Cool Whip with a slight bitter after taste.  It holds up pretty good but for best results it needs to be kept cold.  You can pipe with it and make flowers and stuff. Hope this helps

Leaving it out will be fine really but will not hold up gumpaste  deco. It is too light they will slide off.

thank you so much ;x

Kathy said:

Leaving it out will be fine really but will not hold up gumpaste  deco. It is too light they will slide off.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service