Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Hi newbies, 

Welcome to Cakes We Bake. Please introduce yourself here.

Views: 8246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to all of the new ones just joining! This is an awesome site, and you are going to love it. It took me a while to learn to navigate the site too, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. Can't wait to see your creations!
Julie, Can you open two windows at a time on your computer? That way you can keep this one open if you like and navigate to other pages while you are waiting for an answer. I have four windows open right now, and they aren't even on the Cakes We Bake site. I have my mail open, so I can hear when a new post comes in, and I'm watching videos on you tube at the same time.

I Dream of Cakes! said:

whew! i jumped out of this page, and could not find how to get back here,, yikes! i finally just closed out the site, went back to my email, and copied and pasted again, the link from June,, once im out of this page how do i find it again,?

Hello Treciescakes,,, Im new here too,, sorry if i can't navigate well to get back here again to ya.

Whoops, I meant new tabs.

I Dream of Cakes! said:

whew! i jumped out of this page, and could not find how to get back here,, yikes! i finally just closed out the site, went back to my email, and copied and pasted again, the link from June,, once im out of this page how do i find it again,?

Hello Treciescakes,,, Im new here too,, sorry if i can't navigate well to get back here again to ya.

Well, I'm old!, 60, just retired. So u know they say will age your brain shrinks! My adult children remind of this all the time. Darn kids!
Treciescakes.. i just saw in my regular mail that you replied to my post,, sorry,, i just can't seem to understand how this page works,, i see nothing while im here as for anyone posting to me,, and there is nothing sent to me while im on here to let me know someone has posted to me,, sooooo when i sign out and see i have email,, i have to sign back in and try to find my way back to you through your link in my email.. arrrgh! anyhoo,, after that long rantting,, sure,, any questions you might have on choosing one or the other just let me know,, if you could just email me the normal way,, i can't seem to get the hang of this site yet,, royalfrosting@aol.com

hahahahahahhah

June Kowalczyk said:

Well, I'm old!, 60, just retired. So u know they say will age your brain shrinks! My adult children remind of this all the time. Darn kids!
okay now i see that i have that link open, okie dokie,, im gettin it..hahah now is there a chime or something that dings to let me know if someone has replied to these posts?

Linda Wolff said:
Julie, Can you open two windows at a time on your computer? That way you can keep this one open if you like and navigate to other pages while you are waiting for an answer. I have four windows open right now, and they aren't even on the Cakes We Bake site. I have my mail open, so I can hear when a new post comes in, and I'm watching videos on you tube at the same time.

I Dream of Cakes! said:

got it... tabs.. i see it.. yahooooo

Linda Wolff said:
Whoops, I meant new tabs.

I Dream of Cakes! said:

Does your e-mail have a sound letting you know when you have new mail? I have AOL and it kind of chimes when I get a new post.

I Dream of Cakes! said:
okay now i see that i have that link open, okie dokie,, im gettin it..hahah now is there a chime or something that dings to let me know if someone has replied to these posts?

Linda Wolff said:

I Dream of Cakes! said:

Hi Treciecakes
Welcome. Won't be long before you, & the 2 Julie's will be navigating this site.
And Linda.....I'm impressed....good computer advice.
Boy, we don't have much of a life, living on our cake sites @ 9.30pm. Well, I'm on the site & watching my PVR'd TV shows
It's called multitasking, June!! lol I'm watching videos on techniques I don't know how to do, so I have this site up as well as my mail.

June Kowalczyk said:
Hi Treciecakes
Welcome. Won't be long before you, & the 2 Julie's will be navigating this site.
And Linda.....I'm impressed....good computer advice.
Boy, we don't have much of a life, living on our cake sites @ 9.30pm. Well, I'm on the site & watching my PVR'd TV shows
Oooo, a chime Linda. I don't have that. On my IPod, so I temporarily close one tab, & move over to another. After I have been on a discussion thread, don't see an answer/ reply until I go back on my email

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service