Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

New cake supply/design studio opening soon in Hollywood, Fl!

Hi everyone!

I'm opening my new cake design/supply store in Hollywood, Fl in a week and I was hoping to get some feedback from fellow cake designers on good items to have in the store! Maybe some new ideas?

Thanks!

Gloria.

Views: 1086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats, I'm very happy for you. I'm in Illinois and will be relocating to another State however, Im interested in opening a cake supply store. Is there anyway you can e-mail to advise on how to get started and opening a store, wholesalers, funding, etc. Thank you in advanced
firstimpressionsweets@yahoo.com
Thank you gloria very much it was nice 2 meet u and your new store it look great I lov it very much u have a lot of great new things. C u soon and I will be their on wed 4 the class at 6pm
Thx again sandi
Stacey - Sure! If you want to talk, call me on my cell 786-277-1941
Sandi - It was very nice to meet you too :-) See you tomorrow!
Thanks Gloria, I willgive you a call tommorrow.
Stacey
Gloria just wanted 2 thank you so much. I enjoy your free demo class yesterday I learn a lot and meet new friends in your class thank you again 4 everything c u very soon plz let me know when you are going 2 have another class.
Sandi
Sandi - I'm SO happy you liked it! See you soon and I will let you know.
Hi Gloria, have you opened yet? I went by your store on Saturday but it was closed. I have also tried calling the store but got no answer. The store looks very cute. Congratulations. Let me know when you open so I can come by since I live in Pembroke Pines. Supplies that would be useful would be cake boards, cake boxes, dusts, gel colors, molds, cutters, fondant, gumpaste, cake stands, chocolate molds, tools, mats, rolling pins, etc. I guess everything that cake decorators use would be good!
Terry - Hi Terry! What number did you call? Try calling 786 277 1941, its my cell phone. We are open mon-fri 9:30 am-6:30 and sundays from 10:00 am - 5:30 pm! And we actually have all those items in the store :-) See you soon!

This wednesday, the 27th we have a FREE demonstration on Clearview silicone molds at 6 pm! You're ALL welcome to come!
Hi Gloria, Just wondering if your website was up and running yet? I'm anxious to place an order and support a fellow CWB member :).

Sugar Cakes & Supplies said:
Terry - Hi Terry! What number did you call? Try calling 786 277 1941, its my cell phone. We are open mon-fri 9:30 am-6:30 and sundays from 10:00 am - 5:30 pm! And we actually have all those items in the store :-) See you soon!

This wednesday, the 27th we have a FREE demonstration on Clearview silicone molds at 6 pm! You're ALL welcome to come!
Thanks for responding Gloria. I think I got the number off your page. Not really sure. I must of read that you were open on Saturdays until 5:30 p.m., not Sunday. I'm really excited about your store. I'm going to try to go this week. I'm sorry I can't attend the demonstration because I hurt my back and cannot sit or stand for a long time but hopefully I will attend a class at some point. I did see that you are selling Fondx and I have been wanting to try it out so I know I will be getting it from you. Hope to see you soon. Good Luck!

Teresita (Terry) Hernandez said:

Sugar Cakes & Supplies said:

Faith -Hey! Its running but I am not selling items online YET, are you looking for something in particular?

Terry - I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well :-( I hope feel better very soon! Go to my webpage and check out the classes and tell me what youre interested on or would like to take!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service