Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

This is my first attempt at stenciling at cake with royal icing. I was pretty pleased with the results and just how easy it was, especially as it was a cake for my own birthday! How many of us have actually made a beautiful cake just for ourselves to celebrate something? So I have to go now as I have a candle lit date with a gorgeous hunk.....of chocolate mud cake.

Views: 498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are funny Bettina...I hope you both had a good time...:)

Nice cake btw...:)

Good job!  Pretty cake - enjoy!
Nice!

Indeed you did a great job on it.  I have seen on t.v. some so-called 'pros' who couldn't do near as good:)

Hope you enjoyed the date w/the gorgous hund:)

Now that Looks so cool Great Job Bettina!!!

Fantastic Job!!!   I love stenciling... was so afraid of it for so long and now I totally am in love with it!!!  You did a wonderful job!  and Happy Birthday to a wonderful person!!!

Thanks Jeri, that's a great compliment coming from you, you Queen of the stencil you. I'm going to see a friend of mine who has a cricut machine and talk to her about cutting me some custom made stencils. I've been making use of the xray film I have here. It makes great smoothers and long lasting stencils!

jeri c said:

Fantastic Job!!!   I love stenciling... was so afraid of it for so long and now I totally am in love with it!!!  You did a wonderful job!  and Happy Birthday to a wonderful person!!!

Very nice. Happy (late) Birthday!
Beautiful... Happy Birthday!
That's looks so great for a first attempt!! Happy birthday to you!
love it, was it as tasty as it looks.
Happy Birthday! it is a beautiful cake.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service