Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Well i am actually very proud of my self , Just made my 17th cake last night , for our sister;s 64th Birthday ,  my roses i have been told now are getting much better, lol, and my sister went to the grocery store today and looked at other birthday cakes and said that the one i just made for her is alot better, I tiold her for 1 thing, Shes biest , she loves me , so she of course would say that LOL, and on the other hand i dont know how true it is but i beleive  when i was told by a baker at a grocery store, that the bakers only have about 15  minutes to punch out each cake, so that in its self makes a big difference, I am very sure if i didnt have all the time i wanted to , and only had 15v minutes to punch out her birthday cake that her bday cake would not have turned out the way it did Period,  So i would like your Opinions,  Please check it out and tell me what you think

http://jaciscakedesigns.blogspot.com/ 

I cant beleive how much i Love Cake Decorating, to be honest , I dont enjoy baking the cakes themselfs , I just really enjoy Decorating the Cakes, and always wanting to explore different ways and more things to chalenge myself with cake decorating , Its SO much fun, and its the only thing i have found that literally occupies my mind enough that i dont take breaks often, and when ido the cakeis on my mind so well that i dont take the break long at all LOL< when i am working on cakes , Thats all that i think about , i dont think about any of our daily life stressses  or anything ,  i can start decorating with a fresh cup of tea, by the time i actually take a drink of my tea LOL< its cold hehehhe , Thanks for checkin gout my 17th cake, Look forward to hearing your responce,

Sincerly

Jaci

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jaci, you are an example of practice makes perfect. Your skills have improved quite a bit since I've been seeing your work. Keep it up!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service