Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

HI everyone,

I guess only Claire and Sherry wll remember about the mini cakes I mentioned months ago.

Anyway, after two weeks of nightmarish fervour, I managed to get all the 800 mni cakes and the 3 tier pillow wedding cake done ... with lots and lots and ots of help from my family and friends.

Thinking back, I am crazy to have agreed to such a project but having learnt through the experience, I would do it again.... If anyone is interested, please check out my blog (I just started the blog so it only has one post to date)www.weddingcakeboutique.blogspot.com

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holy COW!!!! That is a ton of work! Nice Job!
Thanks

jeri c said:
Holy COW!!!! That is a ton of work! Nice Job!
How many people did you have working on this? What a job!
It started with three of us, then my sons joined in. A friend joined on the second last day and on the last day, there four more joined in.
Thanks Sherry. I know its crazy but sometimes I like the challenge but then I always questioned the sanity of it all..LOL

Sherry Qualls said:
Nur

Unbelieveable!!! and you would do it again???? mad props to you girl!!! they turned out beautiful.
Incredible feat and stunning results.
Nur, I cannot even imagine this project. They look really nice.great job. WOW.
Thanks Theresa

Theresa Happe said:
Incredible feat and stunning results.
Thanks Sharon

Sharon Takahashi said:
Nur, I cannot even imagine this project. They look really nice.great job. WOW.
Nur, I just read your blog. Holy cow! Do it again????
I like the challenge of seeing how I can do it better; in a more organised manner.

Theresa Happe said:
Nur, I just read your blog. Holy cow! Do it again????
Congratulations on your own challenge! It is amazing what you did and they are absolutely beautiful!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service