... CHRISTMAS ORKUT SCRAPS,ORKUT MERRY CHRISTMAS,CHRISTMAS ORKUT GREETINGS

Views: 966

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HTML Copy Paste Code

Wishing you Gail  and all  at CWB ; A Happy New Year as well

May you all be Blessed.

Happy Baking..........

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my lovely cake friends!!!! 

so beautiful thank you so much .

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Inoka and a very happy New Year!  Great cake!

Merry Christmas to all, though Old Christmas hasn't arrived yet. And a happy new year everybody!  I feel like I am sooo late to this party.  I can only say that I have been busy.  Not a very good excuse, but the only one I have.  I love all the cakes, candles, cards, best wishes, and such!  May as well add ours to the group, that would please little Miss Jordan to no end. lol  We did a BD cake with falling snow, snowflakes, & a snow covered tree.  The snow has accumulated at the bottom of the cake too... lol  She did a pretty good job on the falling snow, used a wad of paper towel to put it on with.  She can have a very light touch, once she knows what to do. {:o)  We had fun as usual.  The inside is an orange cake, nice & tasty too.  Went well with the chocolate.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you to Bonnie, "we" missed you. Hope you had a nice holiday. The cake sounds delicious.

Thanks for the greeting June!!! So sorry for my late reply. I just hope you had a happy Christmas and New Year!!!
June Kowalczyk said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GAIL, KATY, GORETI, SANDRA, BETTY, BONNIE, DENISE, INOKA, MARIA...AND ALL MY FRIENDS HERE ON CAKES WE BAKE. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️     :o)

Happy New Year to all!!

hope you had a very merry Christmas and happy new year ;x

Hello, dear Bonnie!  Yes, we DID miss you!  Love your and Jordan's Christmas creation.  She does have a nice touch and it sounds delicious, too.

Bonnie Willey said:

Merry Christmas to all, though Old Christmas hasn't arrived yet. And a happy new year everybody!  I feel like I am sooo late to this party.  I can only say that I have been busy.  Not a very good excuse, but the only one I have.  I love all the cakes, candles, cards, best wishes, and such!  May as well add ours to the group, that would please little Miss Jordan to no end. lol  We did a BD cake with falling snow, snowflakes, & a snow covered tree.  The snow has accumulated at the bottom of the cake too... lol  She did a pretty good job on the falling snow, used a wad of paper towel to put it on with.  She can have a very light touch, once she knows what to do. {:o)  We had fun as usual.  The inside is an orange cake, nice & tasty too.  Went well with the chocolate.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service