Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

... CHRISTMAS ORKUT SCRAPS,ORKUT MERRY CHRISTMAS,CHRISTMAS ORKUT GREETINGS

Views: 966

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Christmas to you all, And A Happy New Year , Thanks for sharing all your cake creations with me, May we all have a Blessed Christmas and A Blessed 2015

back @ you Adrian ;x

Thank you, Gali and Adrian.  A very merry Christmas to you and all of my wonderful cake friends.  This holiday, and always, may you and your family enjoy health, peace and joy.

;x oxoxox Sandra

MERRY CHRISTMAS To all my cake friends here on CWB. Wishing you good health and happiness for 2015.

What a gorgeous cake, Betty!  Love, love the poinsettias and pine (and the snowflakes, perfect borders and writing)!

Betty said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS To all my cake friends here on CWB. Wishing you good health and happiness for 2015.

Love you back, Gali!

art deco cakes by galidink said:

;x oxoxox Sandra

how pretty , love it ! Merry Christmas sweet Betty

Betty said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GAIL, KATY, GORETI, SANDRA, BETTY, BONNIE, DENISE, INOKA, MARIA...AND ALL MY FRIENDS HERE ON CAKES WE BAKE. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️     :o)

<3

June Kowalczyk said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GAIL, KATY, GORETI, SANDRA, BETTY, BONNIE, DENISE, INOKA, MARIA...AND ALL MY FRIENDS HERE ON CAKES WE BAKE.    :o)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too Gail!!!

HTML Copy Paste Code

Maria Gemini said:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too Gail!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service