Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

what state are you from , Im from Montana

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michigan
Arkansas...(not by choice, btw)! LOL!
Barrie, Ontario (Canada) ( about 1 hr north of Toronto)
Dang Gotta admit that does sound nice being by the occean LOL

jeri c said:
Right in the Heart of the MOST beautiful State in the Nation where it's green & clean...OREGON... Goooo Ducks!

Can you tell I like where I live??? Out in the sticks an hour from the desert... an hour to the mountains... not far from the ocean.... right in the middle of pure beauty!
moved to Cleveland a year ago, from Tucson Arizona .....

still trying to figure this place out =-/
Well if you need any help , been here for about 2 months or so , and i thinki got the hang of this forum LOL be happy to help any way i can LOL

Colleen said:
moved to Cleveland a year ago, from Tucson Arizona .....

still trying to figure this place out =-/
oh ... i meant im trying to figure Cleveland out LOL

im a bit of a computer nerd, got the site down =-)

but thank you, wish you lived in Cleveland and could help me arround that LOL



Wes & Jaci said:
Well if you need any help , been here for about 2 months or so , and i thinki got the hang of this forum LOL be happy to help any way i can LOL

Colleen said:
moved to Cleveland a year ago, from Tucson Arizona .....

still trying to figure this place out =-/
Windsor Ontario!! Canada Eh ;-) haha
Right accross the river from detroit! =)
Southern Illinois, right next to no where!
I'm only complaining because I am no where near any good cake/craft supply stores. All are an hour or more away. Do most of my orderong on line, which is a great selection usually, but sometimes you just want to SEE the stuff! But we chose to live here and raise our kids here (and now they chose to raise the grandkids here!)
jeri c said:
Sometimes being in the middle of nowhere is the best place to be!!! Life is good in small town USA!
Debbie, I grew up in Redlands! Now I'm in Northeast Wisconsin...culture shock!

Debbie Beltran said:
Moreno Valley, Ca. We're between San Diego and Los Angeles.
We used to live in Greenbay wisconsin 7 yrs ago before all hell broke loose LOL and he had no choice but to move, My cousin does live in wisconsin

Megan Smith said:
Debbie, I grew up in Redlands! Now I'm in Northeast Wisconsin...culture shock!

Debbie Beltran said:
Moreno Valley, Ca. We're between San Diego and Los Angeles.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service