Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought I would share the tutorial that I created for this guy. You can find the tutorial at this link:   cccbylinda.blogspot.com

Views: 1271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the wonderful tutorial!  I can't wait to make him!
You are welcome, Lorraine. I hope if you make him, you will post a pic so that I can see your version! :o)
Linda, even though we don't celebrate Thanks giving over here I love your tutorial and have subscribed to your blog. Love, love, love it! Tx
awww, Tracy! You can out-do me on fondant figures under the table! You are so kind with your words! Now I'll have to come up with something new, won't I.
Thank you so much Linda.  I was planning on trying to make one for Thanksgiving and you have made my life so much easier.  It is wonderful that you are willing to share it with us.  I'm sure mine will not look as nice as yours but at least I have a better idea as to how to go about making it.
You are very welcome, Goreti! I think everyone has their own twist on how they design things, and I know yours will come out adorable, because it will be your own! I could not have learned what I have if I had not found other tutorials on line to 'teach' me, so if, for once, I can 'give back' in honor of all of my fellow internet sugar art teachers, then I am glad to be able to do it. Hope you will post some pictures if you do make one!

Gotta say it Miss Linda

You otta be a cake decorating teacher!!!!

I'll be watching like a hawk :) xx

Linda Wolff said:
awww, Tracy! You can out-do me on fondant figures under the table! You are so kind with your words! Now I'll have to come up with something new, won't I.
Dear Linda,thank you very much for the tutorial, it was very useful to me and i enjoyed it alot 
Thank you Iris. I'll be watching to see if you post any type of animals in the near future!

Love your turkey and the instructions are so clear, i can only hope mine comes out half as cute as yours.  Ive joined your blog. I look forward to seeing more of your work. thanks you for sharing.

Hey Linda grate tutorial! You rock!I am sure this little guy will be the star of many thanksgiving tables this year. 

Super cool!  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service