Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I have been asked to make a golf cake for a 2 yr old I was wondering if anyone had any cute ideas I've seen many golf cakes but most of them are for older people Thank You in advance

Theresa

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I hope I can explain this to you without confusing you. Here's an idea I thought up:

You could make a square or rectangle shapped cake and then make this scene fit across the entire top of the cake. Make the grass. or you could just make the top out of green fondant. Make a lil boy dressed in golf attire, holding a golf club. Make a miniature golf course (with the flag posts an all) and at the end of the course, you could make the (hole) shaped like a house with an open door or better yet without a door just the entryway. On the house (over thedoorway) you can put a sign up with the name of a favorite place the child likes to go. Look up golf course cakes and get lil prop ideas to add around the miniature golf scene as well as add some lil golf balls too.

I hope that I got it across correctly, I wish I could just pull the image out of my head and send you a copy. Anyways, good luck to you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service