Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Enter your cake decorated with piped figures by Friday, February 18th for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and label the title Figure Piping Contest. All entries will be featured at the top of the photos page. You may enter as many cakes as you like, but please enter only 1 photo per cake entry.

Sponsored by CakeSuppliesPlus.com. Cake Supplies Plus offers a wide selection of cake decorating supplies, books and videos.

FYI, figure piping is figures such as animals or people that are piped on to a cake using an icing bag.

1st place: Cupcake Figure Piping Video by Roland Winbeckler.

2nd place: 3D Cake Cartooning Book by Roland Winbeckler

The top ten cakes will be determined by the number of people selecting them as their favorites. Voting will take place from Saturday, February 19th to Wednesday, February 23rd.

To vote, select the cake you want to vote for and click on it. Scroll down the page and look for favorite which is beneath the photo. Click on favorite to vote. You may vote for as many cakes as you like. Courteous comments are welcome, but do not count towards the vote.

Please do not solicit votes on other websites. If we discover someone cheated, that person's cake will be disqualified.

Judges will vote from February 24th - 26th.  The winners will be posted on February 28th.

Congratulations, Sandy Morgenstern and Danielle Gouldthorpe!

Sandy Morgenstern

Danielle Gouldthorpe

Views: 937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went through twelve pages of gumpaste flowers contest pics.  What am I doing wrong?  That's all i had available to me at the top of the new page.

Jennie Miller said:
Hi Sonia, if you click on "photos" at the top of the website, the contest pictures are all in the featured photos at the top of the new page. :)
Dawn - what are you looking for?  The Figure Piping Contest is over, and we've moved on to the Gumpaste Flowers contest, so that's what's in the Featured Photos section.  I hope that clears things up?

ah - gotcha.  When I go to the forums home page, it shows me this link, so I assumed it was current.  It doesn't even give me show me that the gumpaste flowers links exists.  OK - thank you.

:)  I understand your confusion.  When someone comments on a forum, it moves it up to the top of the discussions que, so it looks current.  We should probably just delete these as we're done with each contest.  Sorry about that!!

Dawn Becker said:

ah - gotcha.  When I go to the forums home page, it shows me this link, so I assumed it was current.  It doesn't even give me show me that the gumpaste flowers links exists.  OK - thank you.

No worries- I should have paid attention to the date.  LOL....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service