Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I noticed there are quite a few of us who have Facebook pages for our baking and confectionary talents. I would love to add you to my "Like" list and have you add me as well. Please post your Facebook page names here so we can all benefit from them!

Mine is Karen's Sugar Kreations

Views: 7009

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hiya neighbor! so cool to see another "Bury" person up here. I grew up in Waterbury & Watertown and now live in Middlebury. I just "liked" you on FB, great work! maybe you could check out my page too... Jenny-Lu's https://www.facebook.com/JennyLus.bakedgoods

Laurie Russo said:

Mine is SweetCakes

i've 'liked' your page :D

Jen Montalto said:

Red Dragon Cakes ltd

Sweet Somethings by Dawnetta

www.facebook.com/sweet.somethings.by.dawnetta

trying to get more likes, sharing the link 

http://www.facebook.com/OhSugarLLC

mine is Love A Cake

Create It With Cake but I also just started the Houston, TX Chapter of Birthday Cakes 4 Free. This is a Non-Profit Organization that provides cakes to financially or socially disadvantaged kids and seniors in the Houston and surrounding areas.  We are looking for decorators in the Houston/Galveston area who are willing to donate their time and skills to help put a smile o...n a childs/seniors face on their special day.  Since this is a non-profit project, we are also asking for donations of all kinds.  A few examples, delivery person, bakers, artists, and of course cash is always good.  Also, if you know of anyone who would benefit, please email me at lisa.ciwc@aol.com.

I will be deactivating my facebook page in favour of a business based page of the same name. This means that all anyone has to do is 'like' it rather than ask to be a 'friend'. I have found that some people are put off asking for permission to be a 'friend' of the page. So my new facebook page is:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cedar-Blossom-Cakes/177176805717758

Currently here in Australia it is pouring down and has done so for about days at this point. It's our national day today but no beach for me, we're keeping an eye on the local river in case of flooding! Meanwhile on the other side of the country it is supposed to reach 40+ degrees (104F) and they are having bush fires! Australia the country of extremes! Happy Australia Day everyone!  

I'm Kelly Gailey Chandley, don't have a fb for cakes yet. I just recently got into decorating (like 2 weeks ago) just made my first cake day before yesterday. Anyone can add me, I'm like a sponge right now. Any knowledge or tips anyone wants to share would be much appreciated. My first "real" cake will be my daughter's 11th birthday cake in 3 weeks. She wants a 3 tiered zebra cake. Had planned on using the Wilton Zebra Sugar Paper to cover the entire cake after I applied fondant but then I tasted the paper and it's HORRIFIC! So working on a plan B. Made a trial run with making black marshmallow fondant a few days ago. It came out great so next is to practice making zebra pattern using white and black fondant.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service