Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

my daughter birthday  is coming soon  she wii be 8 years old  is any one have any ideas hoe i can make for her birthday i do not what to make her please help

 

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is she into , what does she like ? maybe a castle cake ,
sorry i do not reply sooner she like shopping dress up
You could maybe do a small one or two tiered, pink (bc or fondant covered) cake with purses, shoes, sunglasses, dresses, etc. on it?
my daughter liked anything that was pink/black zebra stripes at that age. It would be easy to cover the cake with pink fondant and make black zebra stripes and a tiara on top :)
thank you

Diana said:
You could maybe do a small one or two tiered, pink (bc or fondant covered) cake with purses, shoes, sunglasses, dresses, etc. on it?
thank you


Lisa Baisch said:
my daughter liked anything that was pink/black zebra stripes at that age. It would be easy to cover the cake with pink fondant and make black zebra stripes and a tiara on top :)
I find that zebra stripes are deceptively easy to make and look so good. I don't know any girl who wouldn't like a zebra cake! . Shoes and purses for dress up. jewelry of course. This is starting to sound like a cake I would like for my birthday!!!!!
Not sure how this turned out, but my niece is not too much into the pink girly thing. Her fave colors are blue and green. For her 11th we are doing a Hawaiian cake, three tiers with a water fall, palm trees, flowers and sand. But it sounds like a accessorie cake would be awesome for her.
Virginia that Hawaiian one sounds so cute! And a three tier waterfall sounds very ambitious! Good luck with it!

Jackie Gayle have you considered using chocolate molds for your dressup accessories? You can get the very ones you are considering-dress up, hair things, makeup, etc and then mold them from chocolate and they are cut and yummy.

Virginia M said:
Not sure how this turned out, but my niece is not too much into the pink girly thing. Her fave colors are blue and green. For her 11th we are doing a Hawaiian cake, three tiers with a water fall, palm trees, flowers and sand. But it sounds like a accessorie cake would be awesome for her.
On the zebra cakes...when you roll out the fondant what do you use, because if you use powdered sugar it would be on the black fondant? I was wanting to make a zebra cake this weekend but was try to figure out how to do it. Someone said to use cornstarch instead of powdered sugar? Any tips would be great! I just dont want my fondant sticking to my mat! lol
chendra  i use powdered sugar on my black fondant all the times just steam it after you done and will be great , if you don't have a steamer just wipe it with a damp kitchen towel after you stick it to the cake
Attachments:
Your probably can make her a number 8 cake.  I bought a <a href' "http://www.bakingfrenzy.com/number-4-cake-tin-123.html">number 4 cake tin two weeks ago.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service