Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Hi all

Does anyone own a Cricut Cake?  Or has anyone created anything using this? would love to hear some feedback on it, or some sites and groups on this too.

thanks

Cindy

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I ordered mine and cant wait for it to come. I just signed up for a class that my local bakery is giving on the machine
It cost 100.00 for 4 hours but they teach you everything there is to be taught on the machine, and you get to decorate a cake and a cupcake with it too.
I thought it was a great investment for my business. I hope it pays off!!

Cindy
http://www.mydreamparty.com
I got one last Christmas - used it a few times - I'm having trouble getting the gumpaste the right texture and thickness - needs lots of practice, but am determined not to give up!!
You can DO IT!!! It can take a little fussing, but when you get it...wonderful! Check out my video, looks like its on the home page here on CWB

Paula Timmons said:
I got one last Christmas - used it a few times - I'm having trouble getting the gumpaste the right texture and thickness - needs lots of practice, but am determined not to give up!!
thanks for the encouragement!!

Jenifer T said:
You can DO IT!!! It can take a little fussing, but when you get it...wonderful! Check out my video, looks like its on the home page here on CWB

Paula Timmons said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service