Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I need to make a cake in the shape of a taxi. Does any one have suggestions they want a Dominican cake ( Dominican cake is almost like a pound cake) they want strawberries how filling. I was thinking I should make a type of jam I'm not sure how fresh fruit will hold up under fondant. 

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When my BTB's wanted a fruit filling, I just purchased a big jar of good quality jam.

Been asked for the recipe more than once, lolol!

Thank you, do u have any particular brand you like.

mimi said:

When my BTB's wanted a fruit filling, I just purchased a big jar of good quality jam.

Been asked for the recipe more than once, lolol!

Hi, I have a tutorial to how to make a sport car cake, you can go to pastrydelight.com/tutorials and you can find it and if you have a better idea of the tutorial go to pastrydelight.com/videogallery and you can see more details about the tutorial. Thanks

Laura

Thank u I'm going to look right away I did my cake the customer love it but I want more practice

laura alvarez said:

Hi, I have a tutorial to how to make a sport car cake, you can go to pastrydelight.com/tutorials and you can find it and if you have a better idea of the tutorial go to pastrydelight.com/videogallery and you can see more details about the tutorial. Thanks

Laura

u can also puree strawberries and then add it to your buttercream icing and use that as a filling.  taste great

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service