Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I keep posting cake leads in the various state groups and people haven't been checking them often enough, so I'm going to post them here from now on. Once you let me know you're interested in doing the cake, I'll send you the contact info by private message to protect the customer's phone number from being public.

Views: 2661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! Since we can now bake from our homes.
I am available in Ft. Myers area from Oct. to April. I have a thriving business in Muscatine, Iowa. "Adorable Cakes" I can be reached at 563-299-0525 Thanks for anything you can do and for promoting businesses in Florida and other areas of the country.
I am in Brevard county Florida.  I would be interested in anything in this locale
I would be interested in leads within 50 miles of Charlotte, NC.  I have a licensed and inspected home based kitchen.  I do cakes, cupcakes, and cake pops.  I am also experienced in special dietary requirements as two of my immediate family members have gluten intolerance.
I would love to get any leads for South Eastern Michigan.
I'm in Va near Richmond.  I will travel within reason.  Would love some leads.  I specialize gum paste flowers.  Have done from simple to realistic flowers, fondant and RTK characters, chocolate fondant, candy clay, poured chocolate, etc.  Thank you !

Could you pass over my info I just did a Hello Kitty Cake and my prices are reasonable treciescakes@gmail.com thanks also my website is www.cakemebytrecie.com Please refer me to any one in the DFW area

Theresa Happe said:

I have someone who wants a Hello Kitty cake for a birthday party on November 20th in Dallas, TX.

I'd be interested in doing cakes in Connecticut! Will deliver within 50 miles of Waterbury, CT. I do tiered, artsy layered and sculpted cakes, cupcakes, gumpaste/fondant/modeling chocolate figures. Will work as a freelance artist too. Check out my FB page to see all my work in the Photos section.  https://www.facebook.com/JennyLus.bakedgoods

Thanks!!!

Hello Theresa Happe, I am a local cake decorator in New York City, please feel free to send any jobs my way!

I would love any cake leads as well. I am in Foley, Alabama. I am the Pastry Chef for SHMILY Tree Bakery Cafe.

I dont think I have ever seen one in Boston Ma.

I'm in Central New Jersey, if you need a cake from around here let me know!!

I would love some leads, I am located in Staten Island, New York

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service