Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I keep posting cake leads in the various state groups and people haven't been checking them often enough, so I'm going to post them here from now on. Once you let me know you're interested in doing the cake, I'll send you the contact info by private message to protect the customer's phone number from being public.

Views: 2353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Fellow Cakers!  I would like a cake for my 10th anniversary in June.  We will be going back to Key West for a week (which is where we honeymooned), but I can'd find anyone on here from that area -anyone have any ideas?  I'd love to support one of my comrades from CWB if possible.  It's just my hubby and me, so doesn't have to be anything over-the-top.  Since it's key west, I'd love to have something key lime flavored.

Eileen, If you take me with you...I'll bake you a cake!!  Key West is one of my favorite places on earth! :)

Eileen S said:

Hello Fellow Cakers!  I would like a cake for my 10th anniversary in June.  We will be going back to Key West for a week (which is where we honeymooned), but I can'd find anyone on here from that area -anyone have any ideas?  I'd love to support one of my comrades from CWB if possible.  It's just my hubby and me, so doesn't have to be anything over-the-top.  Since it's key west, I'd love to have something key lime flavored.

try this group with the same post it amy help

Fl. cakesters in florida

or

http://www.cakeswebake.com/group/floridacakesters
Eileen S said:

Hello Fellow Cakers!  I would like a cake for my 10th anniversary in June.  We will be going back to Key West for a week (which is where we honeymooned), but I can'd find anyone on here from that area -anyone have any ideas?  I'd love to support one of my comrades from CWB if possible.  It's just my hubby and me, so doesn't have to be anything over-the-top.  Since it's key west, I'd love to have something key lime flavored.

I can't post on their board unless I'm a member of their group. DOH!

Mary Ellen Russell said:

try this group with the same post it amy help

Fl. cakesters in florida

or

http://www.cakeswebake.com/group/floridacakesters
Eileen S said:

Hello Fellow Cakers!  I would like a cake for my 10th anniversary in June.  We will be going back to Key West for a week (which is where we honeymooned), but I can'd find anyone on here from that area -anyone have any ideas?  I'd love to support one of my comrades from CWB if possible.  It's just my hubby and me, so doesn't have to be anything over-the-top.  Since it's key west, I'd love to have something key lime flavored.


LOL Kathy - I would but hubby would probably not appreciate me bringing along a friend on our second honeymoon. ;)

 


Kathy Kmonk said:

Eileen, If you take me with you...I'll bake you a cake!!  Key West is one of my favorite places on earth! :)

Eileen S said:

Hello Fellow Cakers!  I would like a cake for my 10th anniversary in June.  We will be going back to Key West for a week (which is where we honeymooned), but I can'd find anyone on here from that area -anyone have any ideas?  I'd love to support one of my comrades from CWB if possible.  It's just my hubby and me, so doesn't have to be anything over-the-top.  Since it's key west, I'd love to have something key lime flavored.

Oh, well...no cake for you, then.  LOL!! I hope you have a wonderful second honeymoon!  Have a margarita on Sunset Pier, while watching the sun set for me!  Someday I will make it back to Key West.

Eileen S said:


LOL Kathy - I would but hubby would probably not appreciate me bringing along a friend on our second honeymoon. ;)

 


Kathy Kmonk said:

Eileen, If you take me with you...I'll bake you a cake!!  Key West is one of my favorite places on earth! :)

Eileen S said:

Hello Fellow Cakers!  I would like a cake for my 10th anniversary in June.  We will be going back to Key West for a week (which is where we honeymooned), but I can'd find anyone on here from that area -anyone have any ideas?  I'd love to support one of my comrades from CWB if possible.  It's just my hubby and me, so doesn't have to be anything over-the-top.  Since it's key west, I'd love to have something key lime flavored.

so join it and post then go to your groups and un join it after! or wait for replies then unjoin it later after you get a baker for your cake!

Eileen S said:
I can't post on their board unless I'm a member of their group. DOH!

Mary Ellen Russell said:

try this group with the same post it amy help

Fl. cakesters in florida

or

http://www.cakeswebake.com/group/floridacakesters
Eileen S said:

Hello Fellow Cakers!  I would like a cake for my 10th anniversary in June.  We will be going back to Key West for a week (which is where we honeymooned), but I can'd find anyone on here from that area -anyone have any ideas?  I'd love to support one of my comrades from CWB if possible.  It's just my hubby and me, so doesn't have to be anything over-the-top.  Since it's key west, I'd love to have something key lime flavored.

please please try my website. you can create gift certificates for decorating cakes and be discovered in your community. we have good traffic and its free to sign up, we have a couple cake decorators already. please email us info@localpinch.com if you need help.
www.localpinch.com is an honest company!

Hi i am interested in getting cake leads I am in orange county cali but will travel. kay
Eileen... I have a GREAT idea.... Bring BOTH Kathy & I and we will do a fantastic cake for you and we PROMISE.... you will not be bothered by us one little bit!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
LOL Jeri - I can just see it now - "Uh, Steve, so ... just so you know...we're sharing our hotel room with a couple ladies I've never actually met, but you're going to get an AWESOME cake out of the deal." ;)  You guys are so funny!
What?  You don't think he'd go for it? LOL!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service