Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I keep posting cake leads in the various state groups and people haven't been checking them often enough, so I'm going to post them here from now on. Once you let me know you're interested in doing the cake, I'll send you the contact info by private message to protect the customer's phone number from being public.

Views: 2661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have someone who wants a Hello Kitty cake for a birthday party on November 20th in Dallas, TX.
Great thanks!!
i am in s.c 1 hour from the s,c,beaches will go out 75 miles .i am interested in the cake leads.pat
In Myrtle Beach SC interest in leads, Thank you in advance
Hi I would love to be given cake leads If you have any I live in Garden City Michigan I would travel up to 50 miles . I Teach wilton method cake decorating . I have experience with Butter cream fondant, and royal icings.
I would love some leads! I live in White Lake, MI!! Thanks! =)

I would like to receive some leads.  I am a licensed caterer in Fort Lauderdale, Fl.  I can handle about 2 cakes during the week. My email is chefbetty@jakspersonalchefandcateringservices.com and biz number is 954-636-8465.  Thank you in advance.

I would love to be added to the list as well. I am a licensed baker running my own home based business. I live the Portland, Maine. I have experience in sculpted cakes, fondant, buttercream and royal icing.
We would love to hear about any leads... We are in central Illinois.

I am from Iowa near Illinois border.  If you get any one needing a cake from April til Oct. I fit the bill.  I can bake out of my home and have a great following of customers.  I can send emails with pictures of my cakes to any prospects. 

Ok, from Oct. til April, I am in Ft. Myers, Fl., here I use bake from a licensed shop.  Any inquires, please let me know if this in not too much to ask. I will also keep an eye open for my state groups.  Thanks, Sandy

I would love to get any leads for Birmingham , Alabama
If you have someone who is doing a destination wedding to the Orlando Area, Disney etc. I am your gal.  They are my specialty.  Usually a smaller cake, can handle the details by email, and I offer a special for 3 tiers $150.00 details are available on my website.  Just because a wedding will be small, does not mean the cake cannot be grand.  You can contact me by email to chefcathy65@gmail.com  or check out www.customcakestudio.com   I also do cakes for locals and deliver to all major hotels in the area as well as smaller venues like clubs and homes.  Large corporate events can also be acommodated.  If cupcakes are your desire, our Jumbo Texas sized cupcakes are great for any event.  A table of sweets is another specialty of the house for any party.  Call for more info 407 353-9978

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service