Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

We get a lot of inquiries for cakes from all over the country, so we are launching a pay per lead service. If you are interested, please let me know. I'll need to know where you are located and the radius from your location that you are willing to serve.

Views: 2516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Theresa ..

I have responded before but it has been a while so I might be hidden in the previous responces.

My name is Melanie Kenefsky and the name of our bakery is The Blooming Bakery.

We are located in Santa Clarita, California. We handle all of the Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley, west Los Angeles,etc.  Actualy any where within a 40 mile radius.  we are not licensed but do have a commercial kitchen we work out of and have taken the food safety courses.  We do everything from mini cupcakes to wedding cakes. Our cupcake bouquets are a big hit but specialize in fondant and gumpaste.  We do novelty cakes, wedding, anniversary,birthday etc. We can do 2-3 speciality cakes a week . I do have help on an as needed basis.  Hope this answers some of your questions and look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Richner said:

Hi Theresa:

I am in Tampa, Florida.  I can handle 2 cakes per week.  I also make cut sugar cookies.  I can deliver.  My contact is karensdelectibles@hotmail.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Karen

Barbara said:

Hi Theresa,

I live in Largo Florida along the Gulf Beaches between Clearwater Beach and St Petersburg Beach.  A lot of destination weddings and special occasion are celebrated on the beache hotels.  I am willing to travel 50 miles from Largo FL. 

I can handle 1 to 2 cakes a week depending on the cake if it is a wedding cake than 2 per month

I work alone but, have people that can help if needed

I do have a business license for the City of Largo, FL and EIN and Tax ID.  I work under the Florida Cottage Food Law.

I like doing all types of cakes, I do all types of cakes and scuplted, wedding, and special occasion cakes.

Where do you post the leads or how will I be contacted.

Thank you,

Barbara Schmal

Theresa Happe said:

Great! I'm glad to see so many of you are interested. We're getting everything set up and we have to test it out. There are a few more things I'll need to know when I contact you, so you can take your time and give this some thought.

1. How much business can you handle?
2. Do you work alone or with a team?
3. Are you professionally licensed? (We'll find the best way to handle this, so don't get nervous about this question).
4. What do you specialize in, i.e. if you don't want wedding cake orders, I need to know.

What I found, in the past, when referring orders to other cake decorators is that either the decorator is too busy to fill the order, often taking too much time before letting me know, or the decorator doesn't answer me and I wait and wait before finally giving the referral to someone else. So, I want to make this efficient as possible and make sure that you want and can handle leads I give you.

Hi Theresa,

My name is Haymeli,  I live in the Miami area and I will go from West Palm Beach to the keys. I make cakes for all occasions.  I can handle 2-3 cakes a week. I work alone and have assistant when I need them,  I also make cupcakes, cookies and cakeballs and mini cakes.  I work under the Florida Cottage law.

Thank you

Good Morning Theresa,

I can do 2-3 cakes per week.  I work alone.  Yes, I am licensed and insured.  I mostly do theme cakes for birthdays..weddings, etc. as well as cupcakes.

Haymeli Shoemaker said:

Karen Richner said:

Hi Theresa:

I am in Tampa, Florida.  I can handle 2 cakes per week.  I also make cut sugar cookies.  I can deliver.  My contact is karensdelectibles@hotmail.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Karen

Barbara said:

Hi Theresa,

I live in Largo Florida along the Gulf Beaches between Clearwater Beach and St Petersburg Beach.  A lot of destination weddings and special occasion are celebrated on the beache hotels.  I am willing to travel 50 miles from Largo FL. 

I can handle 1 to 2 cakes a week depending on the cake if it is a wedding cake than 2 per month

I work alone but, have people that can help if needed

I do have a business license for the City of Largo, FL and EIN and Tax ID.  I work under the Florida Cottage Food Law.

I like doing all types of cakes, I do all types of cakes and scuplted, wedding, and special occasion cakes.

Where do you post the leads or how will I be contacted.

Thank you,

Barbara Schmal

Theresa Happe said:

Great! I'm glad to see so many of you are interested. We're getting everything set up and we have to test it out. There are a few more things I'll need to know when I contact you, so you can take your time and give this some thought.

1. How much business can you handle?
2. Do you work alone or with a team?
3. Are you professionally licensed? (We'll find the best way to handle this, so don't get nervous about this question).
4. What do you specialize in, i.e. if you don't want wedding cake orders, I need to know.

What I found, in the past, when referring orders to other cake decorators is that either the decorator is too busy to fill the order, often taking too much time before letting me know, or the decorator doesn't answer me and I wait and wait before finally giving the referral to someone else. So, I want to make this efficient as possible and make sure that you want and can handle leads I give you.
I live in Madison, WI. I am able to do 2-3 cakes a week 
I work alone mainly but I am able to wrangle help if the job is very time consuming.
As of today, I am not professionally licensed, but is in the works.
I offer a variety of services.
Willing to travel 100 miles, all depending on the individual client.
I do work in a commercial kitchen and I am ServSafe Certified.

I am interested as well!! Thank you! I live in Central Wisconsin and service all over this area. My specialty is MMF cakes but I do butter-cream cakes also :o) I can handle 2-3 cakes per week. I can make more depending on the demand of each cake. I work alone and I am licensed. Can't wait to get results because pricing is a huge concern for me. Thanks again

Charleston SC/Summerville SC  25 miles to include Mt. Pleasant, Daniel Island, Johns Island, Folly, North Charleston, & ION

This is a great idea.   I'm also interested, and would appreciate more info.  I live in Tampa, FL, and will go out 20 miles.   God bless.

I'm interested. I'm in Frostproof, Florida. I can deliver up to 30-50 miles. I can be contacted at kellychandley@gmail.com

thanks and happy caking!

forgot to add my contact ;o) cherishedcakesbykai@yahoo.com

Kai Jones said:

I am interested as well!! Thank you! I live in Central Wisconsin and service all over this area. My specialty is MMF cakes but I do butter-cream cakes also :o) I can handle 2-3 cakes per week. I can make more depending on the demand of each cake. I work alone and I am licensed. Can't wait to get results because pricing is a huge concern for me. Thanks again

This is a great and generous idea. I live in the Brooklyn, NY area and I am willing to accept orders as far a Manhattan and Queens.

I live in Hopkinsville,Kentucky and will drive 30 miles

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service