Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Since today is the final day to enter your beach cake creation we want to make sure all intended entries have been featured.  Please take a moment to look at the featured cakes to make sure your entry is there. 

If your entry is not in the featured cakes please do the following--

1.  Make sure your photo contains the tag - 831.  Only ONE photo per cake and only ONE entry per member.

2.  Paste a link to your photo here.  We will use the link to locate your photo and feature it for the contest.  Your link should look similar to this --  http://www.cakeswebake.com/photo/my-first-beach-cake?context=user

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR PHOTO HERE.  It must be uploaded on your profile page. 

Also, when adding photos to the site please remember Theresa's request regarding photo names -

To help others find your photos easily, it is helpful to give your pictures proper names. When you upload your photos, please give them the label they deserve, i.e. “pink baby shower cake”. Using the word “cake” in your title helps more people find your picture. As more and more pictures are added, people will be relying on the search tool to find certain kinds of cakes. If your cake is not properly labeled, it won’t be found.

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If your cake has been featured I'm going to remove your post here so we don't have too many to sort through.  Thanks for letting us know where your entries are!  Good Luck Everyone.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service