Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

My 35th class reunion is this weekend and I am doing the cupcakes for it.  I baked 250 mini cupcakes tonight... Triple Chocolate Fudge, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Coconut, and Almond Poppyseed.   Will get the buttercream on them all tomorrow for Saturday's event.  I live in a small area so 250 should be enough.  Will be a busy weekend but fun... I also baked bananna bread and dipped pretzel rods in chocolate for it.  There are 3 of us putting together the food and I am doing all the goodies!!!  Made Blue & Gold flowers for each cupcake and little blue "76"'s for them too.  Should be fun!

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very neat to do all of this celebration!  Hmmm, I am glad I live out of state now and I just realized it is 35 years for me too.  I graduated in '76 too.  Yikes!
We did not put a 30th together so went for the 35th.  Did not have a huge turnout but had a great time with those that were here.  The thing that kills me is we have probably 50 still here in town that didn't come and then some who traveled from Spain... and the East Coast.   Crazy!  Saw a lot of people that I have not seen forever... good times.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service