Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'gum' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for a cake decorator near jackson Michigan

I'm planning a wedding in September 2014 in Jackson Michigan........ since I'm the Bride Im not sure how much time I'm going to have for ca…

Started by Aronna Sevan

5 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by jeri c

Incredible Edible Bows

Hey, I thought I would share this with you. Teri Tarbox created a how to video showing how to make an isomalt bow with Icing Images iiDesig…

Started by Icing Images

0 Sep 14, 2012

Incredible Edible Bows

Hey, I thought I would share this with you. Teri Tarbox created a how to video showing how to make an isomalt bow with Icing Images iiDesig…

Started by Icing Images

0 Sep 14, 2012

Know your gums

Know your gums. No not the type that hold teeth; the ones that you can add to your icing to make figures and flowers. Gums, are thickening…

Started by Bettina Dwyer

0 Jul 24, 2012

gum paste too wet

i have a cake coming up for my niece that requires deep red roses.  after coloring the gum paste to the correct color (master chef super re…

Started by Tania Laing

7 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Katy Nott

Garden Inspiration - unusual gum paste flowers

Now that I go outside every morning looking to see what's popping up in the flower beds, I was thinking about all the incredible flowers ou…

Started by Theresa Happe

30 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by monica murphy

Have Mercy Turkey Tutorial

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought I would share the tutorial that I created for this guy. You can find the tutorial at t…

Started by Linda Wolff

21 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Linda Wolff

Gum Paste Flowers Cake Contest - March 4th - April 1st

Gum Paste Flowers Cake Contest: Enter your cake decorated with gum paste flowers by Friday, April 1st for a chance to win. Add the photo to…

Started by Theresa Happe

36 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Pat Roberts

HELP gum paste

I made a gum paste umbrella and need to attach the handle, used fondant to attach, but my question is can I put it in the freezer to harden…

Started by Renee' Minard

11 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by jeri c

Icing Recipes - Icing, Fondant, Gum Paste

Icing:Buttercream FrostingButtercream Frosting #2Buttercream Frosting #3Buttercream Icing #4Buttercream Icing - All CriscoItalian Meringue…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Feb 3, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service