Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'fondant' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whimsical Graduation Cake in Fondant

My latest cake creation brought about many new lessons learned in large-scale cake decorating. Some of which were the importance of using a…

Started by Katie Marreel

6 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

70s and 80s buttercream -- does anybody still like a little foo-foo?

I am curious if there are some out there who still like some of the "foo-foo" type piping of buttercream such as you might find in Wilton b…

Started by Bunny Flowers

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Bunny Flowers

Fondant/Gumpaste Figurines...Help!

Hello Everyone!   First of all, let me just say I am LOVING this website and there are so many talented decorators out there!!! I actually…

Started by Diana

3 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Kandy Shepherd

New Wilton Fondant Formula

Nothing like having to do things last minute, but I didn't have enough white Satin Ice, so I ran up to Michaels to get white fondant just t…

Started by Theresa Happe

13 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by ♥Cat♥

Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

Hi guys! Thsi is my first time in this community...glad to be a part of it.. I have just enetered this crazy and obsessive cake decorating…

Started by Sweet Art Cakes!

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Gumpaste + Fondant cracking

Hey ladies,   Question while i was making my first fondant cake...one of the things I made was a crown.  So i added gumpaste to the fondant…

Started by Mizztry

4 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Diana Viera

Fondant Lettering

Hi all,   I wanted to know how to make customized fondant lettering?  In other words, I want to put the same style of lettering that the in…

Started by Mizztry

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Debra J. Mosely

How far in advance can I make fondant decorations?

Hi everyone,   I will be making fondant pearls, cut out shapes and stripes to go on the fondant cake this weekend.   How far in advance can…

Started by Mizztry

7 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Mizztry

First time Fondant User

Hi everyonee...   So i'm going to be making my first fondant cake in 2 weeks time and I have no clue what brand of fondant to use.  I was t…

Started by Mizztry

7 May 27, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Discount Products

One of the things we'd like to do here at CakesWeBake.com is help everyone to save money on the cake decorating products they buy. As a gro…

Started by Theresa Happe

7 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service