Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'fondant' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zebra Cake Purse

Just trying to get creative with ideas. I've done so many wedding cakes that I like breaking out and thinking outside of the box. I just pu…

Started by Kathryn P

12 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Kathryn P

Chocolate Fondant

The chocolate fondant recipe I have tastes really good, but it cracks so much that using it requires so much repair work. Anyone have a rec…

Started by Theresa Happe

6 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by jeri c

Does anyone out there remember these cupcake frogs

Recognize these?Used to get them at a grocery store probably 30 years ago or more, and they were not only cute but tasty. I wish I knew wha…

Started by Bunny Flowers

22 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Jeannette

For those of you who hatemaking fondant

Hi all my name is Kristin Louk. I am a 19 year old cake decorator. I have a web site called www.cakes-by-kristin.webs.com. You can see all…

Started by Kristin Louk

0 Nov 8, 2010

Pearl Dust on fondant - how to get rid????

Ladies... I have black fondant placed already on my cake and i accidentally put some pearl dust on it....how do I get rid of it without at…

Started by Mizztry

4 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Nuking fondant that has hardened

Just wanted to pass this along -- maybe it's common knowledge, but it was new to me. It's been about a year now since I started Wilton clas…

Started by Bunny Flowers

8 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Tearing & Gummy Fondant

Hi there! Happy Monday! I need some help here, I was rolling out some fondant and it kept tearing and when i would lift, it was just not ho…

Started by Shari

34 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Cherry Blossom Wedding Cake help-how to apply the flowers?

I've been asked to do a cream cheese buttercream icng tiered wedding cake in Oct.  I have been researching on how to do the blossoms and I'…

Started by ♥Cat♥

11 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Sharon

HELP! Beginner making a birthday cake

Hi everyone - I just found this community for the first time today and already love it!  Everyone is so nice and willing to share.  I reall…

Started by Anna Mills

17 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Mixing Buttercream & Fondant

I am so amateur its not funny, but a lady in my office building has asked me to do her wedding cake! Auuuggghhhh!!   She wants buttercream…

Started by Karen

12 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service