Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'flowers' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for a cake decorator near jackson Michigan

I'm planning a wedding in September 2014 in Jackson Michigan........ since I'm the Bride Im not sure how much time I'm going to have for ca…

Started by Aronna Sevan

5 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by jeri c

Garden Inspiration - unusual gum paste flowers

Now that I go outside every morning looking to see what's popping up in the flower beds, I was thinking about all the incredible flowers ou…

Started by Theresa Happe

30 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by monica murphy

I created a new video on my fantasy flowers

Please, check this out and let me know what you think.  I soften my petals differently than anyone I know.   Thanks!!    Your input matters…

Started by Dawn Becker

13 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Kathy Kmonk

Gumpaste Lisianthus - How To?

Does anyone know of any tutorials for Lisiantus.  I have to make some for a wedding cake and I haven't made them before.    Thanks in advan…

Started by Tina Mason

1 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Deah

First Impressions Sunflower mold

Good afternoon cakers! I am excited, but unsure of how to use my gumpaste molds that just came! I got a package of First Impression Molds.…

Started by rochelle walters

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by jeri c

Gum Paste Flowers Cake Contest - March 4th - April 1st

Gum Paste Flowers Cake Contest: Enter your cake decorated with gum paste flowers by Friday, April 1st for a chance to win. Add the photo to…

Started by Theresa Happe

36 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Pat Roberts

First time making flowers with wired petals

I haven't made flowers other than frangipannis (plumeria) because I had no interest in that sort of cake decorating. I do novelty cakes and…

Started by Bettina Dwyer

4 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Les Brown

My New Site

I finally got my website up and running...I am REALLY excited! Please take a look and let me know what you think!   www.karenssugarkreation

Started by Karen Marie

15 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

A First-timer at Gumpaste Flowers

Im making gumpaste magnolias and calla lilies for the first time, and I really need help on where to start first and what tools I need to b…

Started by Nauricia George

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jeanne

Attaching stems to gumpaste flowers

I am making a flower pot cake this week and want to start making the gumpaste daisies and daffodils that will be growing out of the "dirt"…

Started by carol kenney

7 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Deah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service