Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'decorating' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cupcake decorating class

I have been asked to teach a cupcake decorating class at church, this is for a women's LDS Super Saturday. This will be about an hour cla…

Started by rochelle walters

2 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by rochelle walters

How-To Cake Decorating Contest

Enter for a chance to win a $200 gift certificate to Amazon.   Submit your photos and how-to. For rules, please visit the cake contest page…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Oct 21, 2011

Canadian Cake Decorators Guild is now in Calgary

The Canadian Cake Decorators Guild is now in Calgary, we would love to have you join us at our meetings http://www.canadiancakedecorators.c

Started by Lynnette MacDonald

0 Sep 1, 2011

Photo contest at The Sugar Turntable

I just thought I'd share this link to a photo contest The Sugar Turntable is hosting in case anyone here is interested in entering. There a…

Started by cakedarla

0 Jul 29, 2011

Into The Oven Closing up!

I have always bought my Satin Ice fondant from Into The Oven online....I got an email yesterday that they are closing their doors!!! Makes…

Started by rochelle walters

9 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Desiree Fox

Cake & Kvetch -- for the days when decorating is . . . challenging

Crummy crumb coat? Toppling tiers? Frosting frustrations? A total "Cake Wreck"? Fling that piping bag across the room and come air your gr…

Started by Bunny Flowers

11 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Bunny Flowers

This New Facebook Page About Cakes/Recipes. I had to share

I was searching Facebook (because that's all i seem to do lately)  I came across this blog about baking, recipes & other related cakei…

Started by Heather Reed

0 Jan 28, 2011

texture sheets for gelatin projects

just anyone who loves to play with gelatin projects to know they have 10 different texture sheets that should be able to be used for gelati…

Started by CATHY A DAVIS

0 Jan 23, 2011

Glad I found this site

Just joined and love what I see..I think I'll be visiting here often.  I started decorating cakes about 11 months ago..I've never taken any…

Started by Angel Rushing

0 Dec 20, 2010

Cake wire??

I've spent hours trying to figure out what type of wire to use for cakes. You know the kind that has stars "bursting" out of the top, or fl…

Started by Jenifer T

12 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Les Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service