Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'decorating' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making Fondant Characters

I finally have had the time to add all my "edible fondant creations" books to my webpage on how to make fondant cake toppers.  I have so ma…

Started by shuswapcakes

0 Oct 11, 2012

Cake Decorating Classes Coupon

Sugar Arts Institute is offering $250 off all classes through Dec. 31, 2012. Use coupon code fall250 at check-out. Members receive an addit…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Sep 16, 2012

Incredible Edible Bows

Hey, I thought I would share this with you. Teri Tarbox created a how to video showing how to make an isomalt bow with Icing Images iiDesig…

Started by Icing Images

0 Sep 14, 2012

Incredible Edible Bows

Hey, I thought I would share this with you. Teri Tarbox created a how to video showing how to make an isomalt bow with Icing Images iiDesig…

Started by Icing Images

0 Sep 14, 2012

Cakepalooza Live Cake Competition in Tyler, TX

Hello all! I just wanted to let anyone know in the Tyler, TX/ East Texas Area about our Cakepalooza Live Amateur Cake Competition & Fu…

Started by Cakies Custom Cakes

0 Jun 27, 2012

Free Tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo - 1 day left

Hey Everyone, We have had a huge response to people who would like free VIP tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo in Atlantic City March 18-1…

Started by Icing Images

1 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Kariema

Last day for free tickets

free VIP tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo in Atlantic City March 18-19th.  If you are looking to attend, be sure to post something and l…

Started by Icing Images

0 Feb 17, 2012

Learn How To Make a Pair of Sugar Shoes (Ladies High Heels Shoes) out of fondant

Join us for a live presentation, online cake decorating classes, where we bring on Mark Desgroseilliers, an accomplished & professional…

Started by CakeDecoratingClasses4u.com

0 Jan 30, 2012

Icing Images Events

Icing Images Appearing At! Atlantic City Bakery Exposition March 18-19 Icing Images will be Vending at this show with Guest Decorator: CMSA…

Started by Icing Images

4 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Theresa Happe

Has anyone every purchased from this website?

www.gogocakes.com  I came across this site in a search and wanted to know if anyone has ever purchased from them? If so, do they have quali…

Started by Dee

0 Dec 8, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service