Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'cakes' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

baking a cake three days ahead, will it be moist?

I am baking a cake for my baby's 1st b-day on friday her birthday is sunday & I am using fondant it is a chocolate single layer cake al…

Started by christina alvarez

8 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by jeri c

Buying a cake in NYC?

Bakeries here in the city are way too expensive for my budget, I was wondering if any of your cake decorators live anywhere in the area and…

Started by Cordeelia Clarke

0 Feb 29, 2012

Giraffe Cakes and Giraffe Cake Ideas

Have you seen all the amazing Giraffe Cakes we have in the photo section? I am blown away by all the Giraffe Cake Ideas. Please add your ow…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Gill

Covering a 14" square cake with fondant.

Please I need some advices on how to cover a 14" square cake with fondant. I'm afraid the fondant would dry while I'm rolling it out, becau…

Started by Martha Chirinos Teruel

5 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Alligator Cakes and Alligator Cake Ideas

We have some amazing alligator cakes in our photo section. Please be sure to add any of your Alligator cake ideas below. I have also added…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Shrek Cake Ideas and Shrek Birthday Cakes

Here you will find a comprehensive resource of Shrek Cake Photos and Ideas. Please add your own Shrek Cake Creations to the comment section…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Batman Cake Ideas and Bat Man Birthday Cakes

Below you will find links to all Batman Cakes on the site. You will also see a link to the Batman cake photos in our photo section. Please…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Rapunzel Cake Ideas and Rapunzel Birthday cakes

Here you will find a huge assortment of Rapunzel Cake Ideas. I have added a link to all the Rapunzel Cakes in the photo section as well. Pl…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Monster High Cake Ideas and Birthday Cakes

Please help this page become the number one resource for Monster High cake ideas on the web. I am sure by now you noticed I have been creat…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Valentines Day Cakes and Cake Ideas

Candy, Hearts, Cakes, and Love make Valentines Day a special event. Share your Valentine Cake creations with us. Please post your cake idea…

Started by Cake Fan

4 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Linda Wolff

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service