Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'cakes' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bug cake ideas and bug cakes

There are so many different bug and insect cakes on the site I decided to create this post to highlight them. Are you looking to for bug ca…

Started by Cake Fan

18 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by keith sheltonn

Sesame Street cake ideas and Birthday cakes

Below you will find links to all Sesame Street Birthday cake pictures and videos on the site. You will also find Sesame Street cake picture…

Started by Cake Fan

7 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Steph Abercrombie

Gluten free wedding cake

Help! I have to make a four tiered wedding cake and it has to be yellow, gluten free. Made the six " and no problem, moved on to the 8" fol…

Started by Carol Lageson

16 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Cake Decorators - Step it Up!

Some of you may have already read in the news that Buddy Valastro is teaming up with Dawn Foods to distribute frozen fondant covered cakes…

Started by Theresa Happe

48 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

Making Fondant Characters

I finally have had the time to add all my "edible fondant creations" books to my webpage on how to make fondant cake toppers.  I have so ma…

Started by shuswapcakes

0 Oct 11, 2012

3-D deer head cake

I had a bride contact me today about making a deer head with antlers grooms cake. She said it didn't have to serve a specific number of peo…

Started by Debbie Cattivera

0 Sep 12, 2012

Butterfly cake ideas and Butterfly cakes

Butterflys make the best cakes. There are so many different ways to make a butterfly cake. I have listed links to all the butterfly cakes o…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by ConfectioneryCakeShop

Memorial Day Cake Ideas and Memorial Day Cakes

I hop you all had a really great Memorial day. I always think of my grandfather on this day. He is a WWII Veteran and the only real "Man" I…

Started by Cake Fan

0 May 28, 2012

Shaun The Sheep Cake Ideas

Below you will find a variety of Shaun the sheep cake ideas. Our members have made so many different and creative Shaun the sheep cakes. If…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Collosal Crumb Cakes from New Jersey

Hi, I'm new to the forum and was hoping to get some feedback on NEW JERSEY CRUMB CAKES.  Historically, for birthdays and family events, I'…

Started by cakebaker12

0 Mar 13, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service