Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'cake' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Share Your Cake Disaster Story

Here's just one of many!Back in college, I was baking my roommates birthday cake at 1:00 in the morning. I went back to my room while the c…

Started by Theresa Happe

15 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Tara's Cakes

Easter Cake Contest

Enter your Easter cake by Friday, April 9th, midnight, EST. Voting will take place from Saturday, April 10th through Saturday, April 24th.…

Started by Theresa Happe

8 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

New to cake decorating: CROSS CAKE IDEAS?

Hi everyone!  I'm taking the first course of the Wilton classes, so I'm fairly new to decorating. For Easter, I'm making the cross cake.  I…

Started by Claudia Miletic

0 Mar 24, 2010

Good Quality Cake Pans

We are doing some research to offer you really high quality baking pans at half the cost of retail. What are the qualities and types of pan…

Started by Theresa Happe

14 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Teneisha Williams

Cake Decorating Techniques

I'm going to start taking pictures of the different steps for things I do when making a cake to add things to the cake decorating technique…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

It's Arrived......Our Cricut Cake Test Machine Came in Today

So this afternoon someone told me that a box from Provo Craft has been sitting by the freight door all day.  I ran to see what they were t…

Started by Jennifer Atwood

26 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by jeri c

New Classified Listings Section

Hi guys,If you post your cake business in the classified section, please be sure to let people know where you are located and what area you…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Mar 1, 2010

Dry Cake?

Hello there, I'm not new to cake decorating, and I'm not a pro, but can I get some advise on how to keep my homemade cakes from turning out…

Started by Sara

5 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Brandii Magliulo

What do you want to see on this site?

Hi everyone, Your opinion is very important to me. I'd like this site to be something special for you. You can help determine how this sit…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Jenny Maynard

Be a Featured Cake Decorator

Hi everyone, If anyone's interested in being a featured cake decorator on Cake-Decorating-Corner.com, if you take pictures while you are d…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service