Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'cake' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graduation Cakes

Its getting close to graduation time.Post some of your graduation cake ideas please.

Started by Cake Fan

10 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by carol kenney

The Cake & Cookie Closet: All Dolled Up in Sugar - Special Book Offer

In this new book, you will find fun and delicious looking wardrobe-inspired cakes and decorated sugar cookies. The cakes and cookies featur…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

June Bride Cake Contest

Enter your best wedding cake for a chance to win a complete set of JEM Easy Rose Cutter (6 pc. set) from ahcakedesign.com. A & H Cake…

Started by Theresa Happe

45 May 31, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cake Cricut on Special

Just found out that Joann Fabrics has the Cake Cricut on SPECIAL/ ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY -from $399.00 to $299.00 and if you use the followin…

Started by Karen Vazquez

9 May 21, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cricut Cake on Sale

Joann Fabrics has the Cake Cricut on SPECIAL/ ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY -from $399.00 to $299.00 and if you use the following promo code you get…

Started by Theresa Happe

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Cricut cake classes

There are a few Cricut cake classes out there, but I just found Linda McClure's class.  She's the lady who came up with this great idea and…

Started by Maggie

0 May 10, 2010

Cake that looks like a chocolate bar

Does anyone have instructions on making and decorating a cake that looks like a chocolate candy bar? :) Thanks!!!! 

Started by Gayle David

8 May 10, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cake Lead for Washington Township, NJ

Please contact me if you are a cake decorator in or near Washington Township, New Jersey. Someone there needs a cake.

Started by Theresa Happe

0 May 5, 2010

How Did You Get Started in Cake Decorating?

Share your story about how the cake decorating bug bit you....I took a cake decorating class with the Girl Scouts when I was 8. Since there…

Started by Theresa Happe

14 May 1, 2010
Reply by SANDi

Any Suggestions For Whipped Frosting

I have a friend that requested a graduation cake and would like whipped frosting.  She then thought that it may not hold up in the warm May…

Started by Diana Viera

2 May 1, 2010
Reply by ceshell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service