Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'Cake' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prices Wedding Cake

I'm upset I can't sell ... the people think my price are too high... I start $2.50 per too tiers, $3 x 3 tiers and $4 x 4 tiers, If the cak…

Started by Sweet-Heaven

26 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Dawn Becker

Separator for Wedding Cake

Hi A client want this cake ... can you tell me PLEASE where I can find these round tilting separators??? Thanks

Started by Sweet-Heaven

5 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by RUBY JOHNSON

Help with Sponge Cake

So, I made my first cake from scratch last night.  I used the Cake Boss recipe I found here.  I was excited to use my new Kitchen Aid Pro m…

Started by Kentastic Cakes

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by jeri c

Figure Piping Cake Contest - Jan. 21 - Feb. 18, 2011

Enter your cake decorated with piped figures by Friday, February 18th for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and label the ti…

Started by Theresa Happe

42 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Dawn Becker

Cake Boss "sponge"

Does anyone know what kind of recipe Buddy uses on cake boss. I recall him saying it has cream cheese in it. I would like to try a recipe l…

Started by Meghan

53 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by kara

The Cricket

Did anyone stay up to watch the Cricket this morning?

Started by Diana Viera

53 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by PhotoFrost

Halloween Cake Contest - Oct. 1- Nov. 1, 2010

Enter your Halloween cake by Monday, November 1st for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and label the title Halloween Cake Con…

Started by Theresa Happe

127 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Julie F

3D c3D chocolate cake recipe

Hi everyone, HEEEEEELP!, I need an exquisite chocolate cake recipe for a 3D bear pan, it has to be sticky and delicious, I'll appreciate an…

Started by Gaby

7 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cake carrier...in a pinch

I am finding that cake decorators have to come up with solutions to problems on the spot...  This doll cake wouldn't fit in any of the cak…

Started by Kathy Kmonk

7 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Kathy Kmonk

Cake Cricut on Special

Just found out that Joann Fabrics has the Cake Cricut on SPECIAL/ ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY -from $399.00 to $299.00 and if you use the followin…

Started by Karen Vazquez

9 May 21, 2010
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service