Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'Cake' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cake/Pudding Pops

I found this recipe in a magazine for cake pops and it is wonderful So I thought I would share it. I always used icing to mix with my cru…

Started by Christie Ray

0 Apr 30, 2012

I need your help with a "Ham" Cake!

I have a cake next month that is to resemble a baked ham. I have been racking my brain and am just stumped! Does anyone have suggestions o…

Started by Erica Curtis

1 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Erica Curtis

Easter Cake Ideas and Easter Cakes

There are so many different cakes you can make for Easter.  Easter cake ideas ranging from little Easter Chicks , Tiny colorful Easter eggs…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Giraffe Cakes and Giraffe Cake Ideas

Have you seen all the amazing Giraffe Cakes we have in the photo section? I am blown away by all the Giraffe Cake Ideas. Please add your ow…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Gill

Cookie Monster Cakes, Cookie Monster Cake Ideas

He may not eat cookies any more but I'm sure he wouldn't turn down a cake. Here you will find a collection of photo's submitted to this web…

Started by Cake Fan

5 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Connie Taft

Batman Cake Ideas and Bat Man Birthday Cakes

Below you will find links to all Batman Cakes on the site. You will also see a link to the Batman cake photos in our photo section. Please…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Rapunzel Cake Ideas and Rapunzel Birthday cakes

Here you will find a huge assortment of Rapunzel Cake Ideas. I have added a link to all the Rapunzel Cakes in the photo section as well. Pl…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

TV and Cartoon Cakes and Birthday Cake Ideas

This page will have links to all TV and Cartoon Cakes on the site. Below you will find links to all Cartoon Cake photos as well. Please add…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Sue Evans

Frog Cakes and Frog Birthday Cakes.

Here you will find a collection of all the Frog related cake photos on the website. Feel free to add your own pictures/ideas to the comment…

Started by Cake Fan

4 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Cata

Ladybug Cake, Birthday Cake and Cupcake Ideas.

Here you will find a collection of all the Ladybug cake photos from this website. You are free to add your own ideas and photos to help mak…

Started by Cake Fan

3 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service