Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'Cake' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fancy and Stylish cake

Get midnight cake delivery from the most fancy cake shop in Mumbai for your dear ones in India for design view the website http://www.ovenf

Started by ovenfresh

0 Dec 16, 2014

Try Something New Gateau aux Griottes Cakes

Try Some thing New cake from OvenfreshI will suggest you to try something new testes Recipe:Contains EggVanilla Crème Brulee, Cherry compot…

Started by ovenfresh

0 Dec 5, 2014

Disney Princess Cake ideas and Birthday Cakes

Here you will find a collection of all the Disney Princess related photos on the website. Feel free to add your own pictures to the comment…

Started by Cake Fan

9 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Navjot Singh

Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake

Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake                                    350 degrees F.                                           …

Started by Sandra Smiley

8 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by June Kowalczyk

HUMMINGBIRD CAKE

Hummingbird Cake 3 cups Self-Rising Flour (or 3 cups Plain Flour, 1 tsp Baking Soda and 1 tsp Salt) 2 cups Sugar (granulated) 1-1/2 teaspo…

Started by Sandra Smiley

4 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Sandra Smiley

Bridal Shower cake importance to appease the invitees

This is the most exciting day in the life of bride, bridegroom, family and friends. Several days of preparations occupy the time of the fam…

Started by Shrey Patel

0 Sep 27, 2013

Strawberry Tuxedo Cake

It’s simple really – I like cake. As a result I do a lot of cakes here, so here’s another for us all to enjoy—strawberry tuxedo cake. This…

Started by Shrey Patel

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Goreti

Easy Chocolate Cake

Ingredients For the cake 225g/8oz plain Flour 350g/12½oz Caster Sugar 85g/3oz cocoa powder 1½ tsp Baking Powder 1½ tsp Bicarbonate of…

Started by Shrey Patel

0 Jul 11, 2013

Has anyone tried the new Zila Cake Moulds yet?

While surfing on the internet to find something new for cakes, I come across these new baking moulds: Zila Cake Moulds http://www.youtube.c

Started by Olivia84

0 Apr 13, 2013

Pirate Cake, Birthday Cakes and Cupcakes.

Avast me hearties! Pirates are a staple of young children's imaginations, help make their next birthday or your next Talk Like a Pirate Day…

Started by Cake Fan

7 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by suziq auzzi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service