Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Renee for the kind response. It's nice to have eggs from your friend. Make su…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jan 27, 2010 to I Did It! "The Chicken Cake" is done!

14 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Sam The Cake Man aka Carl

"Thanks Kathy for the response. The chicks are just marshmallows that I covered with…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jan 27, 2010 to I Did It! "The Chicken Cake" is done!

14 Jan 28, 2010

"Thanks Deah, I appreciate the comment. It is one of my favorites now. "

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jan 23, 2010 to I Did It! "The Chicken Cake" is done!

14 Jan 28, 2010

"That's funny Sherry. But...you might be able to cluck alot but I bet you can't lay a…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jan 23, 2010 to I Did It! "The Chicken Cake" is done!

14 Jan 28, 2010

"Thanks ladies for the comments, I certainly appreciate it. This was a really fun cak…"

14 Jan 28, 2010

"Your cake toppers are great Tanya. Thanks for directing me there. I'm thinking of do…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jan 17, 2010 to Chicken Cake

2 Jan 17, 2010

"Flourpower, You could either have it as an addition (provided it passed the cooking…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jan 11, 2010 to Need a strong strawberry cake reicepe

8 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by The Topping

"Oh ya! That strawberry pudding idea sounds great, I will have to try that. Thanks fo…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jan 9, 2010 to Need a strong strawberry cake reicepe

8 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by The Topping

"I would take strawberry jam or jelly, put it in a sauce pan, and heat it. While heat…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jan 8, 2010 to Need a strong strawberry cake reicepe

8 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by The Topping

"How about using some of those sugar wafers or some other well shaped square or recta…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Dec 31, 2009 to Square Wedding Cake w/ stairs

1 Dec 31, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service