Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

KAMiNi GOPAL's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Jen Could you please share your recipe for making modelling chocolate. I'm sure it w…"

KAMiNi GOPAL replied Jan 5, 2012 to Homemade Fondant

11 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Jen Montalto

"Thanks Dawn. I so agree - cakes are not meant to be healthy anyway :D So i shall exp…"

KAMiNi GOPAL replied Oct 6, 2011 to Fondant/Buttercream Problems. Desperately seeking help.

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

"Thanks a ton. I too like that there should be icing below the Fondant. As it is  - i…"

KAMiNi GOPAL replied Oct 6, 2011 to Fondant/Buttercream Problems. Desperately seeking help.

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

"Thanks so much Suziq. For all the helpful hints and the recipe. I'm surely going to…"

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

"Thanks so much Sarah. It helps that you have similar climate and speak from experien…"

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

"Thanks so much for your response Denette. Yes- the Magnolia recipe uses butter. Ther…"

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

"Carla  -you're amazing and so kind to take so much trouble to help me and explain st…"

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

"Sorry for responding to late to all your wonderful replies and help... I've been a b…"

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

"Thanks so much for this post. I was wondering how to tweak my recipes for more flavo…"

KAMiNi GOPAL replied Sep 30, 2011 to Basic Cupcake Recipe (and variations)

52 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by lynette conlon

"Thanks so much Ruby for the response - but what are switch out cutters? I live in In…"

KAMiNi GOPAL replied Sep 28, 2011 to Stitching Details

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by RUBY JOHNSON

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service