Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Pearse Hashmi Franklin's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Eileen I entered my cake for this contest yeaterday . but it does not appear under t…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Jan 2, 2011 to DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

10 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Eileen S

"Hi Frostine Thanks for your suggestion. I just checked my inbox and found your e-mai…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Nov 22, 2010 to In Need of pumpkin cakes / pumpkin tart/cheesecake or anything related to pumpkin recipe for a gathering. thanks

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Frostine

"Thanks Melissa You have some cute cakes up there. you are good in fondant! I am just…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Nov 10, 2010 to In Need of pumpkin cakes / pumpkin tart/cheesecake or anything related to pumpkin recipe for a gathering. thanks

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Frostine

"No Problem Gretchen. So nice of you to guide me . I still have time. Thanks alot. Yo…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Nov 10, 2010 to In Need of pumpkin cakes / pumpkin tart/cheesecake or anything related to pumpkin recipe for a gathering. thanks

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Frostine

"Are you serious ,'serious cakes' I can't believe that - even for chocolate buttercre…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Nov 1, 2010 to Serious Cake's Buttercream Recipe (Crusting)

99 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Kathy Kmonk

"DOES THIS CRUST ENOUGH THAT YOU COULD USE THE VIVA PAPER TOWEL TRICK TO SMOOTH IT OU…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Nov 1, 2010 to Serious Cake's Buttercream Recipe (Crusting)

99 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Kathy Kmonk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service