Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

denette lynch's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Wouldn't candy melts also work for this?  I don't think buttercream would work, not…"

denette lynch replied Dec 5, 2011 to cake toppers

3 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by PhotoFrost

"It looks like square separator  plates and pillars.  And definitely transport separa…"

denette lynch replied Nov 15, 2011 to What do I need to make a cake looking like this? Pic attached. :)

4 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Sewsweet2

"I haven't used corn syrup in icing but I have heard of it.  I use water or milk or c…"

denette lynch replied Oct 28, 2011 to icing

2 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Cyn

"I don't work with fondant but lots of people use the marshmallow fondant for wedding…"

denette lynch replied Oct 28, 2011 to First wedding cake. Please help!

7 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Glais Santos

"I smooth mine exactly as I do my buttercream icing.  Puts lots on, gradually smooth…"

denette lynch replied Oct 28, 2011 to Smoothing cream cheese icing

2 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by shuswapcakes

"Good answer Eileen, love the second paragraph."

denette lynch replied Oct 2, 2011 to Can I use these trademark Characters in my cake design?

23 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Tina McDonald

"Does the Magnolia recipe use butter?  If it does, you would be better doing a search…"

denette lynch replied Oct 2, 2011 to Fondant/Buttercream Problems. Desperately seeking help.

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

"I wouldn't do it that far in advance.  If it was me (I don't work with fondant) I wo…"

denette lynch replied Oct 2, 2011 to how long can i store cupcakes???

1 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by denette lynch

"I have also read that people roll the fondant for the balls out to a consistent flat…"

denette lynch replied May 21, 2011 to fondant bow and round balls as border on cake

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by jeri c

"Most of them look to be in the Wilton Favorites press set, the elongated S shape loo…"

denette lynch replied Mar 20, 2011 to Press Sets - where to find exact match

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by denette lynch

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service