Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Sweet Art Cakes!'s Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"That is exactly how I feel about Fondarific..the shipping is killing me..so glad tha…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied Jun 7, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"Thanks Debra I have to agree with you certain colors you just have to buy ready made…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied Jun 7, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"Hi Eileen..can you tell us more about the buttercream transfers...would love to lear…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied May 26, 2010 to using colored fondant cutouts over buttercream or fondant

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

"Thanks so much Mary..thats what I wanted to know..how it workled for people who trie…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied May 23, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"agree makes no sense unless Micheals would like to bring their own line and asked Wi…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied May 23, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"UGH! that wont be so nice! "

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"Hey Stephania have you ever tried Fondarific..they say it is much easier to work wit…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied May 22, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"holy moly all his products are over price..so we are really only paying for name.. t…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied May 22, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"wow it is too sweet..thanks for telling me..that is waht I was hoping peopel would t…"

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"Thanks i am gonna have to use the 40% coupon for it..will post feedback in this thre…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied May 21, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service