Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Sweet Art Cakes!'s Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks great idea except I have a few clients who dont really like choclate and hae…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied Oct 14, 2010 to Which is a better buttercream to use before you apply fondant..Swiss Merigue or Italian Meringue ??

13 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Sweet Art Cakes!

"That is great thanks so much for sharing will tryout your recipe but have to say rea…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied Oct 14, 2010 to Which is a better buttercream to use before you apply fondant..Swiss Merigue or Italian Meringue ??

13 Oct 14, 2010

"I second that notion..but sadly I have encountered some people that dont like chocla…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied Sep 30, 2010 to Which is a better buttercream to use before you apply fondant..Swiss Merigue or Italian Meringue ??

13 Oct 14, 2010

"Hi Deidre...you are talking the good stuff and the high ratio shortening to use to m…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied Sep 30, 2010 to Which is a better buttercream to use before you apply fondant..Swiss Merigue or Italian Meringue ??

13 Oct 14, 2010

"that is awesome...would you believe I still make my cakes by hand...and hand mixer..…"

13 Oct 14, 2010

"Thanks Keegan..will try that version of SMBC...hubby's birthdya next week will have…"

13 Oct 14, 2010

"Thansk so much tanisha..never heard of Dixie icing but will try it ..just ordered th…"

13 Oct 14, 2010

"awesome karen..you are the cake boss!!!! Lol! I was hoping that was okay..gonna use…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied Aug 18, 2010 to Calling all cake ladies in florida..how are you covering your cakes in...

8 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"Thanks Ladies for helping out..I am gonna try all of your suggestions.. as you can s…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied Aug 18, 2010 to Calling all cake ladies in florida..how are you covering your cakes in...

8 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"hey Karen awesome discussion thanks for bringin it up..I had this same convers. with…"

Sweet Art Cakes! replied Aug 16, 2010 to Interesting discussion on Cakecentral about wires in cakes

19 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service