Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Fazia Mohammed's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm also confused as to why it sank in the sides, and not the middle like most cakes…"

Fazia Mohammed replied Nov 1, 2010 to Cakes sinking in on the sides after baking..why is this happening?

8 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Melinda King

"I've thought about switching to butter, but I've been using margarine all these year…"

Fazia Mohammed replied Nov 1, 2010 to Cakes sinking in on the sides after baking..why is this happening?

8 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Melinda King

"Hi Deah No new pans, been using this pan for about 2 years now with no problems. An…"

8 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Melinda King

"thanks for the help ladies. I will check out the links"

Fazia Mohammed replied Aug 17, 2010 to Brooches for cakes

6 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by jeri c

"Thanks for the reply Bunny I use the brand made by the warehouse where I buy my sup…"

Fazia Mohammed replied Jul 27, 2010 to Cracks in Fondant..what to do?

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by mindy gwinn

"I've got the Fat Daddios one as well, but it cost me $80 Canadian!! You got an amazi…"

Fazia Mohammed replied Jul 20, 2010 to Revolving cake stands

15 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Bettina Dwyer

"thanks ladies. The string work will be on the Fondant so it will most likely be eate…"

Fazia Mohammed replied Jun 2, 2010 to Do you use a different Royal icing recipe for doing String Work?

4 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by jeri c

"I wish I could be there, but I've got a convention show to attend with my husband :("

Fazia Mohammed replied May 10, 2010 to Icing Inspirations Cake Competition

4 May 29, 2010
Reply by DanniPaigeDesigns

"Thank you so much! That was really helpful. I will take a look into Kopykake and see…"

Fazia Mohammed replied May 5, 2010 to Airbrush machines

10 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Jenny Baker

"Thanks for the replies, ladies. I've never thought about looking on eBay. I will do…"

Fazia Mohammed replied May 4, 2010 to Airbrush machines

10 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Jenny Baker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service