Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Bunny Flowers's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeh, I still consider myself a newbie and look forward to the time it doesn't take t…"

Bunny Flowers replied Oct 16, 2010 to Cake & Kvetch -- for the days when decorating is . . . challenging

11 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Bunny Flowers

"Assuming you mean after finishing this cake, LOL -- I'm having enough struggle sober…"

Bunny Flowers replied Oct 16, 2010 to Cake & Kvetch -- for the days when decorating is . . . challenging

11 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Bunny Flowers

"I'm going to try it! After all, it is only a few minutes' difference, it might make…"

Bunny Flowers replied Oct 16, 2010 to Preheating ovens - necessary or not?

7 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"I'm glad somebody brought this subject up. I've been diagnosed as insulin resistant…"

Bunny Flowers replied Oct 15, 2010 to How do I bake and not be able to try

14 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by jeri c

"I don't have any baking strips yet but would like to buy some when I have more money…"

Bunny Flowers replied Oct 14, 2010 to Baking strips

4 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gretchen Belsome

"I thought it did harden back a bit afterward and maybe it is "weird" now, LOL, so I…"

Bunny Flowers replied Oct 14, 2010 to Nuking fondant that has hardened

8 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"Does it taste "lemony"? I tend to like vanilla flavors more unless it was to go with…"

Bunny Flowers replied Oct 5, 2010 to Fondant Recipes without Vegetable Gum -- recommended in books -- how do the pros get them to work?

9 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"To Sheila -- it's on the Wilton website. They have lots of basic recipes; I've print…"

Bunny Flowers replied Oct 5, 2010 to Fondant Recipes without Vegetable Gum -- recommended in books -- how do the pros get them to work?

9 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"Which recipe did you use? I know they're basically alike, but is it the same as the…"

Bunny Flowers replied Oct 1, 2010 to Fondant Recipes without Vegetable Gum -- recommended in books -- how do the pros get them to work?

9 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"God bless you all who still remember, still care, and want to work and pray for a pe…"

Bunny Flowers replied Sep 14, 2010 to May we never forget...

8 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service