Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Blessings's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Chocolate is my favorite modeling medium.  I never use the chips. I buy the bakers'…"

Cake Blessings replied Feb 3, 2012 to Modeling Chocolate

12 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by J.D.

"Very true, June.  :)   The more we live, the more we learn.  Staying in peace is alw…"

Cake Blessings replied Feb 3, 2012 to Has anyone else had issues with members of their faith wanting cut rate or freebies???? Blowing steam!

22 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"Very well said, Linda!  :) "

Cake Blessings replied Feb 3, 2012 to Has anyone else had issues with members of their faith wanting cut rate or freebies???? Blowing steam!

22 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

":)  Thanks June... I finally ended up telling her that at that time I just couldnt f…"

22 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"After giving a price to church friends, have you been told anything along the lines…"

22 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"I absolutely know what you're talking about.  However with me, and I hate to say it,…"

Cake Blessings replied Feb 2, 2012 to Has anyone else had issues with members of their faith wanting cut rate or freebies???? Blowing steam!

22 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service