Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Lis, I don't know the brand of chocolate that you will be using to cover your cake p…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Feb 8, 2013 to Hi,im back !!

18 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni

"Welcome back Lis, wishing you the very best in your new 'enterprises'...it looks lik…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Feb 8, 2013 to Hi,im back !!

18 Feb 8, 2013

"24 Winter white cupcakes for tomorrow,"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Dec 6, 2012 to Silver dragees turning into gold, rose, dark grey colors...anything but silver!

20 Dec 6, 2012

"ajajajaja, no they are silver... I want to know what your fingers are capable to do?…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Dec 6, 2012 to Silver dragees turning into gold, rose, dark grey colors...anything but silver!

20 Dec 6, 2012

"Well thank you Joann, I will definetely try that. Linda, so I put my cotton gloves,…"

20 Dec 6, 2012

"Oh, I have a pair, ok I will try them tonight, Linda. I was trying the tweezers and…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Dec 5, 2012 to Silver dragees turning into gold, rose, dark grey colors...anything but silver!

20 Dec 6, 2012

"Noooo, I appreciate your thoughts and your input. I would have think so, since I liv…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Dec 5, 2012 to Silver dragees turning into gold, rose, dark grey colors...anything but silver!

20 Dec 6, 2012

"So it has not happened to either one of you... June, I got them from two different s…"

20 Dec 6, 2012

"No, no, I always keep them in the original packaging. Not mixed with anything."

20 Dec 6, 2012

"I don't think so, they have been added to fondant decorations, tiny ones dropped int…"

20 Dec 6, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service