Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

General Discussion (619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle cake - haha!

I thought I would share this with you as I'm still trying to stop laughing.  I have just been asked to quote for a cake in the shape of a r…

Started by Katy Nott

7 May 2, 2014
Reply by Katy Nott

Airbrush Kit - yay!

So excited!  The Craft Company had an offer on a Cassie Brown Airbrush kit for £74.99.  Still a lot of money, but I so wanted one, so I hav…

Started by Katy Nott

5 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Katy Nott

How was your week?

I thought I'd start a thread where we can all share our week, show pics, vent, all the good stuff (and not so good, if that be the be the c…

Started by Jackie Merseal

16 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Betty

Happy New Year !

Wishing Everyone A Happy New Year ! May you all be Blessed in this New Year 2014

Started by Adrian Sims

6 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Inoka Nishanthi

How do you celebrate Christmas in your country?

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I am just curious how do you celebrate Christmas in your country? I am from the Philippines. As early as Septe…

Started by Maria Gemini

4 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Maria Gemini

CHRISTMAS

: Your First Christmas card.                   MERRY CHRISTMAS     YOUR FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD       Cleverly done!!!   Tw…

Started by art deco cakes by galidink

2 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

I need ideas for this cake!

The cake has to feed 180, the design is up to me. I was thinking 3 tiers with matching cupcakes. It is for a youth business conference (hig…

Started by Stephanie Lynn

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Patrick Dolan

Bulk Cake Mixes

I operate a small coffee shop/bakery.  I bake a lot of photo birthday cakes so I use bulk cake mixes from my food supplier. The directions…

Started by Denise Feasby

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Ryan Valera

Ordering my stock from the USA.

Could any one help me I would like to order my cake tools and decorations from the USA as they have so much more to offer then I can get he…

Started by Babes

5 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

Food Ideas for Halloween Party

Have you not yet decided upon some delightful food items for the Halloween, there are plenty to choose from? There are loads of cupcake ide…

Started by Shrey Patel

0 Oct 2, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service